Friday, October 12, 2012

Canvases

So, it seems like my new thing is making canvases.  I started with the Jeremiah 29:11 canvas for my sister and have just continued making them.  They are pretty easy to make and I love the way you can personalize them.

This one is featuring my favorite song "Jesus Loves Me".  My mom always told me that when I was scared to sing it and it would help.  She was right.  I have vivid memories of singing it during labor with Emily when I was told it was time to start pushing.


This isn't the best picture, but hopefully you can see the vintage music in the words.

This next one features one of my favorite Christmas songs "Joy to the World".


I used vintage music for the words in this one too.

This last one is one that I've seen throughout the Internet and on Pinterest.


If you are interested in either of these or in customizing your own, please let me know.  They really are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment