Friday, October 12, 2012

Yeah for babies!


My sister has a friend, Morgan, who has become my friend too.  Morgan had a beautiful baby girl, Summer, a couple months ago and decorated her nursery in owls.  Of course, Lauren (my sister) ran with that idea since she LOVES owls like no one else I know.  She asked me to make Summer an owl canvas and a lunch tin.  I decided that since Morgan is a photographer, she needed a mini album too.  This is what I came up with.


I wanted to play with the whole family theme for this canvas.  So, we have Kevin (the dad), Morgan (the mom), Marina (the big sister) and, of course, baby Summer.  I think this one is my favorite so far.

As for the tin and mini album, I stuck with the same paper pack so it would all match.


The tin is one of the famous lunch tins.  It is a metal tin decorated with paper and ribbon.  The album is actually CD literature folders that have been decorated.  Here's a picture of the inside:


This shows just one section of the album.  There are actually 3 single pages, 3 pockets and two double pages.  Such a cute idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment